Customer Service (Private and Group Tours)
Azerbaijan24.com always keep the promises to the valued customers:
- Our dedicated customer service, our policy of no hidden charges and our unbeatable prices assure you of a most enjoyable trip to Azerbaijan and other Caucasus countries.
- Our efficient reservation and cancellation policies guarantee you a worry-free booking.
- We have the best refund policy among all Azerbaijan tour operators. Our aim is not to punish for cancellations but free our customers of trouble in case their plans change. As a general rule we always ready to refund 100% unless the service is fully rendered or some expenses were already carried.
Reservation & Payment
Deposit: To confirm a booking, a reservation deposit of 15-20% of the total sum is required. The reservation deposit is included in your total quote.
Final payment: The balance of your payment is required at least 7 days prior to commencement of the trip. For urgent bookings, the single full payment is required.
Payment Methods: We mainly accept payment by Wire/Bank Transfer, Credit Card and Western Union. For the detailed information, pleaseask your tour manager.
Cancellation & Refund
The services of our travel consultants are free of charge. They are pleased to customize itineraries and quote prices to match your requirements to your complete satisfaction. Once you have confirmed your reservation, any changes made prior to the trip commencement, you can still enjoy our free change options. However, if in case any expenses are incurred as a result of such changes, you will be responsible for these costs.
Should you wish to cancel a confirmed booking, the reservation deposit is fully refundable in case advance notice is given at least 7 days before the start of the travel. Later cancellations make deposit non-refundable. The reservation deposit will not be calculated into the charge of the cancellation percentage according to the following:
The cancellation penalty will be a certain percentage of the price:
a. 7 days or more before the arrival day: refund the full cost.
b. Less than 7 days before the arrival day: the reservation deposit is non-refundable.
c. Visa fees are non-refundable, unless visa is refused. In case of visa refusal the visa fee is fully refunded.
d. Cancellation on the arrival day: the penalty is 100%.
After the trip begins, any extra charges caused by clients' changes will be added, such as air cancellation fee, hotel cancellation penalty, etc. Any unused portion of the trip is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
If the client cancels the trip, the client should inform us by email. We calculate your refund by the next business day when we receive the written cancellation. All refunds to the client will be processed within 7 days.
- Above Cancellation and Refund terms are for general private tours within Azerbaijan. If you book our small group packages or visits to other Caucasus countries, the terms for Cancellation and Refund will be a bit different. Your travel consultants will supply the information to you by email.
Unique Service Support
As a traveler, you know that low prices catch the eye and are consequently one of the most competitive elements for a travel company. Some companies may advertise very low prices to attract tourists. These will not always be the true cost of the trip if you want comfortable and guaranteed service. We offer a truly inclusive price to those who wish to visit Azerbaijan with full value for every penny spent ensuring that their journey is a pleasant one. On Azerbaijan24, you will discover:
- Daily Service: Our professional travel consultants are available 7 days a week, from 07:00 to 19:00 in the office and also we have a 24/7 mobile service. That means when you have questions during your trip or if you encounter any difficulties when on tour such as flight alterations, health problems, the loss of luggage or passport, you can call your local guide or travel consultants from all parts of Azerbaijan at any time.
- No Hidden Charges: A professional travel consultant will arrange a complete itinerary, which includes all highlight attractions according to the client's individual interests. We will not offer optional tours with additional charges in itineraries, a practice employed by many of our competitors to give an initial impression of lower prices. Our tours are fully inclusive with everything clearly stated in our itineraries with no hidden extras.
- A La Carte Meal: We steer clear of tourist restaurants and arrange a la carte meals. We choose the best restaurants for you and allow you to choose your favorite dishes for yourselves.
- Brand Hotels: Comfortable accommodation will enhance your enjoyment of the whole holiday. Our tours use only internationally-managed hotels or the best local hotels in each city. Here the client is lavished with attentive and thoughtful service, in a location that is central for strolling and shopping. Breakfast is a smorgasbord of both western and Caucasian dishes.
- Expert Guide & Driver: We offer private transfers with both guide and driver. We guarantee that the vehicles used on our trips are always clean and comfortable and in excellent condition, something our competitors cannot always boast about.
As a travel consultancy with deepest local knowledge of Azerbaijan, we are proud of our record of reliability and service. For some travelers, it is a once in a life-time opportunity to visit our country. This is why we take every care to provide you with a wonderful experience based on professional arrangements at what we trust will be the best price available. Azerbaijan24 is here to serve you!